Income and Expense Reports

Mark Donchek donchek at gmail.com
Tue May 1 06:13:11 EDT 2012

Under "expenses" I have over a dozen items such as groceries, gas, travel, etc. Each transaction under my credit card is associated with one of these expenses. So, every purchase made with that credit card is tied to one of those expenses. The credit card is nested under "liabilities". My checking acct is nested under "assets". When I run the report I get a breakdown of all the expenses associated with each line item from my checking statement but it seems all line items from my credit card statement are lumped under other.  Hope that clarifies.

Sent from my iPhone