Income and Expense Reports

Shokster ashok.sinha at gmail.com
Tue May 1 06:19:28 EDT 2012

You seem to be doing it right then. I can't imagine what else could be going
wrong.

The only thing I can suggest is to check any one account (eg.
Expense:Groceries) and see if there are entries there from all three forms
of spending (cash, credit card and debit card accounts).

If there are indeed entries from all three forms of spending, then I'm at a
loss as to why it's not working right in reports.