Menu accelerator keys in 2.4.10

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Fri May 4 09:25:33 EDT 2012

Don't forget to use Reply to All, or Reply to List for this mailing
list so a copy goes to the list.

On 4 May 2012 14:07, Tiago Neiva <tneiva at gmail.com> wrote:
> That bug is on the Ubuntu report package. I have the problem on the
> ubuntu package and on the version I compiled directly from git.
> By the way, just tested, on Windows XP it works ok.

As Geert said it seems likely that it is not a problem with gnucash at
all but is a Unity issue. However I have reported it against gnucash
as that is where the problem is seen.  Hopefully someone who knows how
Unity works will move it to the correct package.  Very likely the
problem also affects other applications and there may already be a bug
report for it for the general case, though I could not find one.

Colin