Split entry in Credit account ends up as rebate in expense account

Leon Goldman leon244 at comcast.net
Sat May 5 11:46:22 EDT 2012

Thanks to all. I, too, had my credit account set to reverse balance. I
have not yet tried, but will change it next time I have a chance. I plan
to delete the splits accounts and redo them with the reverse balance
turned off.  Otherwise everything seems to have been entered in the
correct columns the first time. Thank you
Leon