adjusting budget line items to free up funds

Mark Breeden mdbreeden at gmail.com
Sat May 12 21:54:46 EDT 2012

I want to play with line item amounts in my budget.  Based on adjustments
to line items, I want to see how much available funds I will have at the
end of the budget period.  Basically, I need to know how much money I can
free up by reducing budgeted amounts in different categories.  Is there a
quick/interactive way to do this?

Also, I want to know how to quickly show how much I have spent on dining
and gas in the last week, month, two months, or year.

Thanks for your input!