Accounts tab balance as currency value possible for Stock accounts?

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Wed May 16 03:19:45 EDT 2012

In our Accounts tab, all our stocks (Assets>Shares>..., Type=Stock) show
up as a count of shares held and the exchange code in the Balance column
(1234 XYZ, rather than $9876.54). Since our highest price stocks have a
share value ~35 times our lowest price stocks, and the numbers of shares
we hold changes infrequently, I'd much prefer a display of value in
currency terms rather than a count of shares held.

I can't work out how this can be done (apart from opening each holding's
account tab). Is it possible?

Peter

--

Peter Lamb