Enabling scheduled transaction crashes GnuCash

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed May 23 02:13:23 EDT 2012

On Tue, 22 May 2012 21:07:16 -0500
David Carlson <carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>  I have fifty or more scheduled transactions working fine in release
> 2.4.10.  I cannot recall having a crash either in Windows environment
> or in Ubuntu 11.10.

My experience is that scheduled transactions are very buggy in GC.

I did report about one problem - postponing them after which they
become totally messed up (here is the repo with the simple test case:

 https://bitbucket.org/gour/sxtest

and now I have to use reminder instead.

However, I also experienced crashes with 'em.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners,
when you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge