Multi Currency accounts with Windows

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 28 08:38:24 EDT 2012

On 5/28/2012 1:09 AM, whwtan wrote:
> Wow, so you guys are using Windows with Finance Quote no issues?
>
> I am experiencing the dreaded Finance Quote bug.
> > Unable to retrieve quotes for these items:
> >   CURRENCY:AUD
> >   CURRENCY:USD
> > Continue using only the good quotes?
>
> All the searches I have done pointed me to some update for Finance
> Quote patch which I could not for the world of it figure out how to
> implement. (Attempting to edit the actual Quote.pm file just can't
> work...maybe it's a permissions issue.)

Go to this e-mail and download the attachment named quote.pm.
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2012-February/043255.html
Then rename your quote.pm by appending the word old.  Then copy that
attachment to the perl folder where your quote.pm file was.  Restart
GnuCash and give it another try.

Good Luck.

David C