Transaction Register Problem

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:44:40 EDT 2012

Hey All:

I have a serious problem that I have been unable to resolve (including a
complete uninstall/reinstall).

I am on Mint Linux Debian v. 12 with Gnucash 2.4.10.

While trying to expand an expense register, I have somehow fubarred my
registers (all of them).

Before, the registers had the following columns for Assets:
Date, Num, Description, Transfer, R, Deposit, Withdrawal, Balance.
Now: Date, Num, Description, Transfer, R, Withd. Balance.

Before, for Expense accounts:
Date, Num Description, Transfer, R, Expense, Rebate, Balance.
Now:  Date, Num, Description, Tranfer, R, Rebat, Balance.

I have Mac with Gnucash v 2.4.10 installed and it is ok.  I have copied
the files from it to the Linux machine but no effect.

I then did a complete uninstall of Gnucash using Apt.  I then
reinstalled Guncash, used the gnucash files from the Mac and still no
effect.

There must be some way to resolve this problem.  Any help, greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Les