Facebook page

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Nov 6 11:49:53 EST 2012

I know, that was my mistake: I didn't check for an existing one when I
opened the official page. I'm already in contac with the manager of the
UNofficial page and I'm also an admin for it. That means I can merge the
two pages but there are some cons:

- all material in the page with less "likes" will be lost (comments,
answers, images, news ecc...). Fortunately the likes will not be lost
but merged.
- the unofficial page has the name "Gnucash" and not "GnuCash" and that
is not easy changeable. You need to request a name change to fb but is
not sure it will be approved.
- same as previous point applies to the facebook page url: the official
one is https://www.facebook.com/GnuCash while the unofficial is not so
simple.

At the moment I'm posting the GnuCash news to both pages waiting to
merge them (I don't really know what I'm waiting...!)

Regards
Cristian