Rounding in Mortgage Assistant

gnucash at skewray.com gnucash at skewray.com
Thu Nov 8 23:26:21 EST 2012

I just tried using the Mortgage Assistant in Gnucash 2.4.11.  The mortgage payment
came out within one cent of what the bank thinks my mortgage payment should be.
How do I make Gnucash Mortgage Assistant round up instead of down?  If that isn't
possible, how to I edit the pmt(...) statement to round up?

I would suggest that the mortgage assistant be a little more clear about start and
end dates.  It isn't clear if the start date is the day the money is borrowed or
the date of the first payment.

Brian