Is it possible to add a product with price?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Nov 21 03:37:11 EST 2012

Hi uzumaki,

You can not do exactly what you want. The closest that you can currently
get is to rely on the autocomplete feature of the invoice register:
while entering an invoice, when you start entering a line Description,
it will try to autocomplete to entries you have entered earlier (on this
or previous invoices). So if you entered a product on a previous line or
invoice, starting to type that product's description will let GnuCash
autocomplete the product description. If you then hit tab, the other
fields will be filled in as well.

I hope that helps a bit.

Geert