Documentation for Importation

Jerry Criswell jcriswell58 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:08:46 EST 2012

My reference to the tutorial is because the migration page discusses the
difference between accounts and categories, then the next three headings
say discussion.  Don't know what that means and it isn't helpful.  I did
find the chapter on migration in the actual help file which is good.

One thing that could be added in both places is the need to, after the
import, go through and add the five top level accounts and correct the
account for each opening balance.  I figured that out when the balance
for my share draft account was way off after import.
--

JC