character encoding reports

tereque tereque at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:51:32 EST 2012

it has passed a while already since my inicial post but I wanted to make
it complete and post the solution to this that i have found:

 > Edit > Style Sheets > Default* > fonts

then select an unicode font in "text cell" (Arial Unicode MS it is in my
case) and the Chinese fonts are displayed as they should.

This procedure needs to be executed in whatever Stylesheet you wanted to
use of course. I have chosen 'Default' for this example