Finance Quote Install difficulties

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 17:35:44 EST 2012

I had very little trouble getting 2.4.11 to run under Mountain Lion. I did have to follow the advice in the July thread at: http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2012-July/045397.html (especially the parts about OSStatus error, and right-clicking on the installers)...

Perhaps you would be best advised to clean house and start over. Delete the Gnucash.app file. If you don't need Fink or MacPorts, you could remove them. Then reinstall from scratch?

David