Error when running payable aging report

Kash kash at warmplanetbikes.com
Mon Oct 1 10:27:10 EDT 2012

When I run the payable aging report, I get the following error
"Report error
An error occurred while running the report."

The only change that I've made from previous operations is to start
using business>vendor>new bill to enter bills and adding several
vendors. Previously, I had an accounts payable account for each vendor
and recorded bills as transactions.

The other reports that I have tested, including receivable aging, work
just fine. The payable aging report works when I load a different
account file.

The report also works fine when I load a previous version of the same
file. However, I've entered a lot of data since then and would prefer to
find a solution that doesn't include manually re-entering about a month
worth of financial information.

I'm using gnucash portable 2.4.10 on Windows 7.

I'm not all that familiar with XML, but do have a computer science
background, so if anyone thinks that it may be a malformation of the
data file, I'm happy to look into it if given a suggestion on how to do
that.

PS I'm using Gnucash to run my small business, and this situation is
truly horrifying. Any help is greatly appreciated.