missing custom report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 2 09:24:15 EDT 2012

Carpetnailz <carpetnailz at researchintegration.org> writes:

> Found it on my backup. I re-installed gnucash after copying everything
> to my home directory (no gnucash by default in Fedora 17). So gnucash

I'm not sure what you mean by "no gnucash by default in F17".  It's most
definitely in the main repository and can be installed by "yum install
gnucash".

> must have overwritten that file when it installed. I keep my actual
> records in a different directory, so they didn't get overwritten by the
> gnucash installation.

No, GnuCash will not overwrite anything in your homedir at
installation.  Did you reinstall your machine?  Maybe you did not
properly backup/restore your homedir?

> Many thanks.

-derek