Sharing Aqbanking settings with Gnucash and GnucashPortable

eiasu eiasu.novutopia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:30:51 EDT 2012

Hi everybody,
I have been using GnucashPortable 2.4.11 under Windows7
and I have done the setting for many different bank accounts i manage (12
!!)
now I am also using Gnucash 2.4.11 installed on the hard disk and i managed
very easily to import all transactions and accounts from the portable
version on the usbstick
but i can't find a way to import the settings of Aqbanking.
Can somebody help me?
Where are stored all the user and accounts of Aqbanking?
Otherwise i have to repeat the settings for all the 12 different bank
accounts!
thank you
ciao
eiasu