Sharing Aqbanking settings with Gnucash and GnucashPortable

DAVID REISER dbreiser at me.com
Tue Oct 2 21:19:15 EDT 2012

On Oct 2, 2012, at 3:30 PM, eiasu <eiasu.novutopia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I have been using GnucashPortable 2.4.11 under Windows7
> and I have done the setting for many different bank accounts i manage (12
> !!)
> now I am also using Gnucash 2.4.11 installed on the hard disk and i managed
> very easily to import all transactions and accounts from the portable
> version on the usbstick
> but i can't find a way to import the settings of Aqbanking.
> Can somebody help me?
> Where are stored all the user and accounts of Aqbanking?
> Otherwise i have to repeat the settings for all the 12 different bank
> accounts!
> thank you
> ciao
> eiasu

On *nix systems, the aqbanking settings are in ~/.aqbanking/settings (something like /Users/dr/.aqbanking/settings)

However, I don't know if GnucashPortable does something different with directory structure. I don't even know what aqbanking does on Windows to specify where the user's settings and info goes.

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at me.com