Account frame Japan

Startx04 jonathan.berk at advantec-is.com
Thu Oct 11 03:19:45 EDT 2012

I am in need for a business account frame in accordance to Japanese
regulations as i plan to setup a business here in Japan. At the moment my
Japanese is not sufficient enough to search for such information in Japanese
so i am looking here for an answer.

As i can see that now mostly other taxes and structures are implemented. Or
is that related to the way i set it up? Install in Japanese and later on
switch to english text?

Hope somebody can give me a answer, i would like to set that up properly
from start-up.

Thanks to all.

Start