AW: Account frame Japan

Startx04 jonathan.berk at advantec-is.com
Thu Oct 11 12:49:51 EDT 2012

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I know that the final structure needs to be checked by an accountant but I also know that there are lists in Germany around which are in accordance to the tax regulations, even split to branches along with an account numbering system. I was hoping to find that for Japan too to safe me some cost on the accountant - they are serious expensive in Japan if you need bilingual support.

Nevertheless, thanks for reply, I will keep working on it.

Regards

   Jonathan Berk