Sort transactions new to old

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Thu Oct 18 08:14:57 EDT 2012

	Have you tried the up arrow?  I haven't tried this, but I believe I
have used the down arrow to do the opposite sometimes (vs enter).  If that
doesn't work, maybe someone else will have a suggestion that does.
Otherwise, I believe feature requests should be entered in the GnuCash bug
database (I'm not sure where this is, but it shouldn't be too difficult to
find, and I assume you should search for a similar request before making
your own).
	Dustin