Sort transactions new to old

Chris Lonsberry chris.lonsberry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:41:21 EDT 2012

Yes, David has it right. I have downloaded all of my bank and credit card
transactions and am assigning them to the correct expense accounts. It
seems as though the GnuCash interface was primarily designed for entry of
new transactions, rather than processing of imported transactions. Perhaps
I could try David's keep the mouse in one spot solution.

Thanks,

Chris