Sort transactions new to old

Marc Sherman msherman at projectile.ca
Fri Oct 19 07:49:23 EDT 2012

On 10/19/2012 7:41 AM, Chris Lonsberry wrote:
> Yes, David has it right. I have downloaded all of my bank and credit card
> transactions and am assigning them to the correct expense accounts. It
> seems as though the GnuCash interface was primarily designed for entry of
> new transactions, rather than processing of imported transactions. Perhaps
> I could try David's keep the mouse in one spot solution.

It took me a while to figure this one out, but you're supposed to do
that in the Import dialog by double clicking each yellow transaction.
Doing that will train the baysian matcher so that next time you import
from the bank statement, it will be put in the right account automatically.

It'd be nice if the import dialog were more keyboard friendly, but there
it is.

- Marc