Sort transactions new to old

Kash kash at warmplanetbikes.com
Fri Oct 19 10:30:47 EDT 2012

Could you please specify the commands used to do the importing?

I use the calc2qif macro in openoffice to convert transactions dowloaded
from my bank as a .csv file and have been manually entering the accounts
they go into. It would be a lot easier if I did not have to do this with
recurring transactions.