Retirement Accounts hierarchy: "Investments" top level account

gt500kr gnucash at gt500kr.fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 20 12:31:14 EDT 2012

All right, it makes sense now. I didn't know account trees were actually
user-contributed.

I guess I'll follow the methodology in chapter 8.2 of the Tutorials &
Concepts Guide. It just makes more sense to me to leave investments in
the Assets, retirement or not.

I hope this helps other future new users with the same question.

Thanks!

Pierre