Moving to another computer

Dean Gibson gnucash at ultimeth.com
Thu Oct 25 15:13:06 EDT 2012

I have my GnuCash data files on a network server, so when I installed
GnuCash on an (another) Windows machine, I could obviously use the data
file on the new computer.  However, two things are "missing":

1. It would be nice to transfer all my GnuCash program settings from the
first Windows machine to the second one.  Is there an easy way to do
that? (Eg, Regedit export import).

2. Ditto for the AqBanking settings (so I don't have to set all my
credit card, bank, and investment accounts again).

-- Dean