Transaction Reconciliation

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:04:14 EDT 2012

On 25 October 2012 19:43, C. Andrews Lavarre <alavarre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, left off the group.

I don't understand this.  When you see, in the reconciliation window,
that the amount needs corrrecting then double click it in the
reconcile window.  This takes you to the transaction itself.  Correct
the value then select the the reconcile window (which is still open),
and it will have been automatically updated.  There is no need to
change the n to c in the register.