Transaction Reconciliation

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 25 16:05:55 EDT 2012

Hi,

"C. Andrews Lavarre" <alavarre at gmail.com> writes:

> *How to change a transaction reconciliation status from n to c with key
> combination without mouse*.

There is no way to do this from the Register.  From the register you can
only change it via a mouse click.

You CAN change it from the Reconcile Window as pointed out by another
user.

> When you tab through a transaction the cursor skips the Reconciliation
> column.*
>
> *So how can this be done?

As pointed out, if you MUST set it to c and MUST use only a keyboard,
then you'll have to do it through the Reconcile Window.  There is no
other keyboard-only way to do it.

> I do asmuch I can with keyboard, especially when reconciling statements.
> It would be very useful to either have a hotkey to change a transaction
> reconciliation from *n* to *c*  or else be able to tab to the column and
> press space or something to change it.

Ahh, when reconciling statements you should take it to 'y', which you
can do from the Reconcile Window without using the mouse at all.