Report/Showing FX rate

jars777 junk at the-fields.de
Wed Sep 5 10:13:27 EDT 2012

Hello
I am quite new to this software and I'm trying to get my head around the
multi-currency accounting that I got myself into.

I have multiple accounts in GnuCash, some in GBP and some in PLN. So I have
to move the money around quite a bit and my bank isn't giving me much detail
on the FX rate used. GnuCash is asking for the exchange rate when I enter
the transfer but I don't seem to be able to see it later on.

So I was wondering if there is a quick way of showing the exchange rate on a
transfer i.e. in a separate column or in a report? Would be really helpful
to see the rates we are getting by our bank.

Many thanks
Janine