Inactive AR

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Sep 6 11:03:23 EDT 2012

On Thu 6 September 12 22:37:16 Terence wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Sometimes I have to make some invoices inactive, but what I have found
> is those inactive invoices still appear in the AR ageing report.
> Is there a way to really delete them?  Thanks.
>
> T Wong

Hi Terence.

You can edit them and assign them to a new customer, if they have been
generated in error or as a test.  that way, they show up when & where they are
suppsed to.

If this is related to the earlier "audit adjustments" question, maybe a bit
more info about exactly what you are trying to do might help (if it isn't
commercially sensitive, of course!)

regards,
Maf.