Tax Invoice - AU

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 10 10:10:13 EDT 2012

Liz <edodd at billiau.net> writes:

> I made a new GUID, and placed it in my report, but now I get a blank
> report.
> Of course, once the new GUID is in the report, if you generate another
> GUID it isn't the same as the first/.

I don't understand, what are you doing here, and why would you generate
more GUIDs?  When you *write* the report you need to create a report
GUID, once.  That's it.

If you're getting a GUID error that means that when you created the
initial report you didn't do that.  But once you do it you should never
have to do it again, unless you do another copy-and-paste.

If you're getting a blank report that means there's a bug in your
report.  Either that or you created a SAVED report using the old GUID.