Online price retrieval

Robert Harrison bob.coton at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 12 09:38:40 EDT 2012

Hi

I am using Windows 7 and I believe I have downloaded and installed
Activeperl 64 bit version correctly and run the online price retrieval
in GnuCash 'start'.

I do not know how to check that this is working correctly although I
have continued into GnuCash, Edit Security and amended information
relating to a share traded on the London Stock Exchange. Here there
seems to be only one option pertinent to the LSE i.e. Trustnet, GB. Then
into Price Editor, Amend as instructed and Get Quotes, giving error box.
Changing to Yahoo Europe gives second error box, as per examples below:-

Please can you assist me as I am not particually computer literate!

Thanks

Bob