want to print quick invoice to run a small clothing shop. Is it possible?

uzumaki uzumakifahim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 15:37:29 EDT 2012

Thanks for your reply. I know that GNU cash is not a POS & I don't want to
get same functionality from this. Actually I have gone through the help
manual, all the procedures is there. But I need the minimum possible way to
print a sales invoice in GNU cash. Your "cash sale" simulation idea is good,
I think. But could you please tell me the shortest possible steps for
printing a sales invoice. That'll be very helpful for me.

Thanks again. Waiting for your reply.