Future transactions not showing on Checking Tab

hokuagility deb at ently.com
Sun Sep 16 17:12:57 EDT 2012

I recently upgraded on my Mac to Mountain Lion operating system.  I had to
re-download Gnucash and it works.  However, when I try to enter a future
transaction (bills set by my bank to be paid a week or so from now), it
changes the balance but doesn't show the transaction.  I appreciate help to
know how to fix this as I use this to plan ahead financially.