Finance Quote TIAA/CREF module broken again

Carl LaCombe calcisme at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 15:19:55 EDT 2012

Hi, this is Carl LaCombe. This example leads to an error in the quote for
GnuCash purposes because the code used was "crefBOND" and not "CREFbond".
The codes are case-sensitive. With the correct code, the Tiaacref.pm is
working on my system.

The original issue may well not be related to Tiaacref.pm at all, but
instead to tiaa-cref.org. I had similar issues with getting quotes last
night. When I went to the website, there were some really flaky things
happening. Those seem to have been mostly resolved, though the quote for
CREFstok is one day behind. Quotes on GnuCash seem to be working correctly
on my installation.

I hope that helps. Try the correct code and see if your installation works.

Carl