My comparison between GNUcash and Skrooge (if anyone is interested)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 27 11:35:33 EDT 2012

Michael Leone <turgon at mike-leone.com> writes:

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
>
>> Define "standard" here.  Gnome-Terminal uses Shift-Control-Q to close a
>> window.  Firefox uses Control-W.  Evolution uses Control-W.  I don't
>> know anything that uses Control-F4 on Linux.
>
> GnuCash is not a "Linux" program (in the sense that Linux is the only
> platform it runs on). It is multi-platform. On a Windows platform, at

True.  It started as a Unix-only program.  Then got ported to Mac.  And
then finally, much later, over to Windows.  But it still has roots in
Unix/Linix, and is definitely a GTK/Gnome program and follows the Gnome
HIG.