Billing Terms Editor

Neil Knight nakinigit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:18:51 EDT 2013

Geert,

I have re-created the file from scratch on oneiric with v2.4.10 (from
getdeb), and have since saved it to a new mysql database. So far, I have
not been able to re-create the problem, but I'm nervous that it may pop
up again.

Maybe there was a problem with 2.4.7 (the version I had originally
created the database with) that has since been fixed?

Neil