April 2013 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Apr 1 05:40:31 EDT 2013
Ending: Tue Apr 30 20:52:12 EDT 2013
- gnucash report utf-8
- Entering Scheduled transactions early
- GNU cash slow to load
- Accounts Receivable payments for taxes
- Can I change how GnuCash calculates sales tax?
- copy from Quicken
- MySQL not in the dropdown for new Accounts
- Since Last Run-Value
- V2.4.12 download links incorrect
- Writing Custom Reports in 2.4.11
- FW: Importing Quicken files
- custom reports - negative numbers in red
- Double line in Invoices
- Simple question
- Gnucash-savvy tax accountant needed!
Dr. Avery Jenkins
- Generic Importer Hangs
Brian von Dedenroth
- Billing Terms Editor
- Starting the Yeat mantaining the accounts structure
- Need Help with accounts
- Cannot enter date, change opening balance - Linux Mint KDE
- Importing customers, vendors and products
- Mortgage Opening Balances for Existing Mortgage?
- Merging "Description" and "Memo" fields
Jesus M Diaz
- Release 2.4.12
- No subject
- How to I record a Credit Card purchase in foreign currency before receiving my bill?
- Continuing saga - multi currencies - now unrealized gain disappeared
- [MAINT] Planned Network Outage, April 10, 18:30 US/EDT
- Just downloaded to my Mac; question #1 and #2
- is a gnucash API available?
- [OT] Subject needs to have [gnucash-user]
- Questions About Investment Accounts
- Balance sheet out - how do I fix?
- how to split social security income?
- bonds & funds total zero
- Release 2.4.12 OFX Imports work fine in Ubuntu Linux 12.04
- Not responding error
- Investment income (was Re: Questions About Investment Accounts)
- Questions About Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Reporting Puzzle
- Is there any way I can customise/move columns in an Account Register just like you can do so in the Account Tab Display?
- (1) Reconciliation, (2) XP version and (3) upgrading in Lucid Lynx
- Gnucash 2.5.0 Release
- How does AqBanking work (A, U+R, and R)?
- Currency conflicts in securities account
- Unstable 2.5.0 release announcement
- Apply filter to the view that appears when double clicking an entry in the "Generic import transaction matcher"
- ? Corruption of reconciliation history
- Fwd: Re: Release 2.4.12 OFX Imports work fine in Ubuntu Linux 12.04
- importing multiple accounts at once
- Can't delete a transaction
- Budgeting with a Repayment Mortgage
- crash during transaction download
- database running on sever but using by other computer
- How to treat discount applicable to multiple expenses
- Printing reports - urgent request please
- Modifying Payee names in Description Field
- Gnucash Website is Wonky Right Now
- Advice: Invoice paid to Invoice acct or to bank acct?
- invoice not paid in listing but paid in customer report
- my reports disappeared
- Basis in Advanced Portfolio
Bill Michaelson, Developer
- gnucash-user Digest, Vol 121, Issue 23
- Import from iBank
- GnuCash 2.4.12 (Windows) Locks Up On OFX Import
- Confusion over Budget Reports
- mending cost of goods sold
- SX oddity
- Tracking investments
- Help needed
- FinanceQuote Update missing from 2.4.12 OSX Binary (dmg) download?
- File flood or self-contained .gnucash file
- Python bindings in GnuCash2.4.10 through squeeze backports
- cannot put an income account inside an equity account
miklcct at gmail.com
- remove currency prefix
- troubleshooting mysql server with Gnucash
- modify the starting invoice id
- We have a 2.4.13 bugfix release
- Selecting which account for import bank statement
- CreateSpace / Royalties / Automatic Splitting?
- stock total problem
- GC 2.4.10 installed under Ubuntu 12.04 LTS doesn't run
- Can Gnucash connect with the banks in China?
- removing old data
- gnucash-user Digest, Vol 121, Issue 35
- Using A/Receivable and A/Payable...with the same people
- How do I enter the existing list of stocks I own in a brokerage account. When I try, it doesn't work
Tom & Louise
- A question of Gcash connect to MYSQL
- Importing information from Quicken
- equity stock
Tom & Louise
- Using GnuCash remotely.
- Account classification - does it matter?
- Split credit card transaction
- Pretty reports
- mysql file locked
- Gnucash not correctly reconciling balance sheet and profit & loss
- GNUCash Help - Charging Credit Cards
- Equity doesn't balance
DutchPro Computer Service
- Newbie Transactions entry
John R. Sowden
- delete file names
Last message date:
Tue Apr 30 20:52:12 EDT 2013
Archived on: Tue Apr 30 20:52:16 EDT 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).