[OT] Subject needs to have [gnucash-user]

Amm ammdispose-gnucash at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 23:32:18 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am new to this list as well as Gnucash. I like the program and its intuitiveness.

I would like to suggest that the subject field of e-mails sent by list should have identification tag [gnucash-user].

This is a standard practice observed by most mailing lists and it helps easily identify mailing list emails. It easily helps filter out e-mails to "Mailing list" folder.  And even if one does not use filters one can easily identify a mailing list e-mail because of presence of square brackets.

Currently due to absence of this tag, it becomes difficult to differentiate between personal e-mails and mailing list emails. (Because they all look same)

So please implement this tagging of subject.

Regards,

Amm.