CreateSpace / Royalties / Automatic Splitting?

greyproc greyproc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 07:41:36 EDT 2013

Is there a way, given a .csv file containing a list of transactions, to
import those and automatically split them between accounts? Say, for
example, royalties for a book, where there's an author and an illustrator;
how would I go about having each transaction automatically split, 50/50,
into the author and illustrator account respectively?

Or, is there a way to set up a macro, where I can do this after the fact?
(Ie, import my transactions for a given month, and then go through each
book, and have it split all the transactions for that book at once, into the
necessary royalty accounts?)

Thanks!