How to I record a Credit Card purchase in foreign currency before receiving my bill?

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:38:37 EDT 2013

Hi All,

So let's say I  make a USD$100 purchase with my Aussie debit card.
That's gonna cost me roughtly about AUD$98 with the current exchange
rate. The web site does not tell me how much I am being charged in my
local currency.

The way I have always done it has been to wait until my bill comes at
the end of the month before I am able to enter the cost in my local price.
Is there a way of doing it when I make payment?

William