how to split social security income?

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Fri Apr 5 15:09:14 EDT 2013

wow. i'm probably doing this all wrong then. i put the full amount (in your example $1800) in my checking as a deposit and then allocate to income/ ss ($1700) and med/ ins ($100)....

i always start with my checking account... it seems to work... but it's different than what was suggested. hunh.

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ cinnabar bridge communications
writing ~:~ photography ~:~ book design
san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950