Importing information from Quicken

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 28 03:57:17 EDT 2013

On 28 April 2013 04:19, johnfaye <johnfaye at ptd.net> wrote:
> I was able to export a QIF file from Quicken, but it only includes the
> checking account that I have in Quicken and not my other accounts. I cannot
> get it to export the other accounts.

Obviously this is not the best place to ask for help in how to use
Quicken, but googling for
how to export multiple accounts qif quicken
leads to lots of hits, looking through a couple of these it appears
that on the QIF export dialog there should either be an Export All
Accounts checkbox or a Drop down list to select which accounts to
export.

Colin