delete file names

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 20:52:12 EDT 2013

Hi Joe,

Welcome. Your problem is one that has cropped up a number of times over the years.

The entries in the file list are not actually the files--which you deleted in the operating system (presumably Windows). Those entries are just a list of recently-opened files--like the list of recent files you would see in Microsoft Word or Excel. The fact that you are getting "File Not Found" errors confirms that you have deleted the files.

If seeing the list disturbs you, take a look at the thread listed in http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2011-October/041767.html

David