Printing reports - urgent request please

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Thu Apr 11 11:28:01 EDT 2013

it's really complicated to get it to print (i'm on safari, too)...

sometimes i just try to shrink it, but that doesn't always work...

i've tried exporting to an excel spreadsheet but that's really complicated. i've also saved as pdf and that sometimes works then i can add headers if needed.

seems like a lot of extra steps to me. and i do expect my accounting program to print out a report adequately. i hate the big fonts and the lack of control over layout, but at least getting the information on one page or another seems pretty basic to me.

	ph