Printing

Ian Konen iankonen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:40:09 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 2:18 PM, ringoriginal <ringoriginal at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I have the latest version since I downloaded only 2-3 weeks ago. But the
> print button under the menu file has never been active. I tried exporting
> to MS word but that didn't work either.
>
> Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

Is it possible you do not really mean a "report" but you are trying to
print the list of accounts which you can see under the left-most* tab,
labelled "Accounts"?  I get a disabled (grayed out) menu item called
"Print..." when that is the active window.  All other tabs (AFAIK) have
some kind of enabled print item under the file menu, but they also have a
modified name.  Account registers say "Print Checks...", and actual reports
say "Print Report..." (as well as having what I would call a print button,
that is not a menu item, on the bar above the tabs).

If I've guessed correctly, the actual report that looks the most like the
accounts list you're trying to print is under Reports->Accounts Summary.

*Probably left-most...apparently you can drag it around, but it's the first
tab in a new file and the only one that cannot be closed, so it should
migrate left if you open and close a lot of other windows.