Printing

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:48:18 EDT 2013

On 4/23/2013 3:54 PM, David T. wrote:
> I'm grasping at straws (seeing how I haven't used Gnucash in Windows
> in years), but is there any possibility that the print button would be
> greyed out if there were no valid printers defined in the system?
>
> David (T)

to: David T,

I just checked the GnuCash release 2.4.12 r22912 print report icon in
W7.  It is probably similar in XP.  The icon pulls up a window that
allows the user to choose among available system printers.  The first
one is called Add a Printer, so I suspect that would be there if there
were no other printers available.  I think that was true at least as far
back as Windows 95.  If I was the Original Poster I would probably try
re-installing GnuCash.

David C