Gnucash-savvy tax accountant needed!

Paul Conrady audio1953 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:34:16 EDT 2013

docaltmed wrote
> Hi,
>
> I use Gnucash for my small business, and I my current accountant cannot
> seem to use the reports I've printed for him. I'm in the U.S., and I
> need to file my federal and state corporate income taxes (I've already
> filed for an extension, so that shouldn't be a problem.) And,
> unfortunately, my current accountant is not interested in installing
> Gnucash. I get the impression that computers are not his strong suit.
>
> If someone on this list is, or could direct me to, a tax accountant who
> is gnucash-ready, I would be most appreciative.
>

> Thanks for all of your assistance.
>
> Avery Jenkins
>
> /*
> */
>
> /*Avery Jenkins, DC, DCBCN, FIAMA
> */
>
> /Chiropractic Physician/
>
> //Center for Alternative Medicine <http://www.docaltmed.com>
>
> Phone: 860.567.5727

Hello Avery,

I cannot suggest an accountant in Litchfield, CT. Sorry.

One of our developers, who is very knowledgeable, says the only reports his
accountant requires for US income tax purposes are the Balance Sheet, Income
Statement and full Transaction Report. Have you provided these to your
accountant?

Hope this is some help.

Paul

-----