Gnucash-savvy tax accountant needed!

Dr. Avery Jenkins alj at docaltmed.com
Wed Apr 3 15:00:01 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

I should have made it clear that the accountant can be anywhere in the
U.S., so far as I'm concerned. If they can only do a Federal tax return,
I'll still use 'em! We can handle everything digitally, talk on Skype,
and courier necessary papers.

I have, indeed, provided the standard reports (and many more) to my
current accountant, whose last statement to me was "I'm not sure I
understand all of this."

Thus spurring my decision to change horses midstream, as it were.
There's nothing complex here, it's a very small practice with 2
employees; everything else is done with contract labor. It shouldn't be
this hard.

Avery

On 04/03/2013 01:34 PM, Paul Conrady wrote:
> docaltmed wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use Gnucash for my small business, and I my current accountant cannot
>> seem to use the reports I've printed for him. I'm in the U.S., and I
>> need to file my federal and state corporate income taxes (I've already
>> filed for an extension, so that shouldn't be a problem.) And,
>> unfortunately, my current accountant is not interested in installing
>> Gnucash. I get the impression that computers are not his strong suit.
>>
>> If someone on this list is, or could direct me to, a tax accountant who
>> is gnucash-ready, I would be most appreciative.
>>

>> Thanks for all of your assistance.
>>
>> Avery Jenkins
>>
>> /*
>> */
>>
>> /*Avery Jenkins, DC, DCBCN, FIAMA
>> */
>>
>> /Chiropractic Physician/
>>
>> //Center for Alternative Medicine <http://www.docaltmed.com>
>>
>> Phone: 860.567.5727
> Hello Avery,
>
> I cannot suggest an accountant in Litchfield, CT. Sorry.
>
> One of our developers, who is very knowledgeable, says the only reports his
> accountant requires for US income tax purposes are the Balance Sheet, Income
> Statement and full Transaction Report. Have you provided these to your
> accountant?
>
> Hope this is some help.
>
> Paul
>

> -----
> Probst!
> Paul
> --

/*
*/

/*Avery Jenkins, DC, DCBCN, FIAMA
*/

/Chiropractic Physician/

//Center for Alternative Medicine <http://www.docaltmed.com>

Phone: 860.567.5727//

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000391084111>
DocAltMed The problem with mainstream medicine is staring us in the
face. <http://www.averyjenkins.com/?p=977>
Google Plus <http://plus.google.com/118383007039633421667> 	My latest
G+: Welcome to the redesigned DocAltMed blog
<http://plus.google.com/118383007039633421667/posts/iqYR8sRPi2q>
My G+ <http://plus.google.com/118383007039633421667> - Posts
<http://plus.google.com/118383007039633421667/posts/> - Add to Circles
<http://plus.google.com/118383007039633421667/about/> - 21:59 Mar-28